All client’s must agree to this disclaimer prior to the first appointment
-I understand that if I book an appointment before 1/3/2020 on a monday or tuesday that this will be a mobile appointment. I must provide adequate and legal parking and have access to electrics to power the van. Failure to do can result in the full appointment being charged. I understand that extension cables can trip the electrics in the van and I can only plug in to the mains.
- I am aware that from 18/12/2019, appointments from wednesday-saturday are at the new dog grooming salon at 8 Cornwall Place Buckingham and I will be in attendance to this appointment.
- I am aware that drop off/pick up times can only be a maximum of 10 minutes before/after appointments. If I am any longer than this there is a charge applied of 5.00 per 15 minutes and i must ring ahead if i am delayed.
- I am aware that woofs and washes has a salon dog called bilbo and that he roams free in the grooming areas. If my dog is not good with other dogs, I must make woofs and washes aware so that they can crate bilbo for the appointment, as well as ensure any other dogs on the premises for appointments are kept away.
- I understand that if my dog is in season i must notify woofs and washes prior to the appointment. I am aware that salon dog bilbo is an entire male and by bringing my in season dog to the salon without notification, this could lead to pregnancy. In this event I cannot hold woofs and washes liable. If I fail to notify prior to the groom, woofs and washes reserves the right to refuse the groom and the appointment fee can still be charged as the slot will not be able to be filled. I am aware that if i notify in advance, woofs and washes may be able to make alternative arrangements for bilbo meaning that the appointment can still go ahead, providing that we have no other male dogs in for the rest of the day.
- I have made Woofs and Washes aware of any medical problems (seizures, arthritis, collapsing trachea, etc.) my pet has and i agree that i will notify the company with any updates as soon as they occur
- I am aware that dog grooming can expose pre-existing conditions and that Woofs and Washes cannot diagnose any conditions, but may advise me to seek veterinary attention.
- I have made woofs and washes aware of any history of biting or behavioural issues my pet has, and i agree that i will notify the company with any updates as soon as they occur. I am aware that I am providing this information to prevent harm to both my pet and the groomer.
- I have been fully honest about any parasites my pet may have. I understand that my dog must not have any parasites when arriving for the groom and that if parasites are found prior to the groom starting, that my appointment will be cancelled and I will receive a £10 charge. I also understand that if parasites are found during the groom then there will be an extra fee added to my bill, as the company will have to cancel their appointments for the rest of the day to thoroughly disinfect the premises before re-opening. I understand that although the flea bath provided in this occurrence will kill the fleas on my pet,that they may still be present in my home or pet area.
- I understand that the price I have been quoted is based on my dog’s fur being in good condition. I understand that in the occurrence where my pet's coat is extremely matted, it may need to be shaved down for my pet’s health. I am aware that a matted coat prevents air from reaching my pet's skin and may cause my pet to bite or scratch itself, resulting in irritated skin that does not heal properly and that shaving uncovers these conditions, as well as any other skin problems that may have developed from lack of grooming. I am also aware that it is difficult to shave down a matted pet without slightly irritating the skin and that there will be an extra charge for this service because of the time and additional blades needed.
- I understand that if I need to reschedule or cancel my appointment that I must provide at least 48 hours notice to allow time for my appointment to be filled. If i provide less than 48 hours notice, this may result in the full appointment fee being charged. I understand that frequent cancellations may result in the inability to book future appointments.
- I understand that all pets must be current on vaccinations before grooming and that I have provided the correct information in regards to this. I understand that if I choose to have my dog groomed whilst unvaccinated, this can cause risk to both the dog and owner(s). I therefore cannot hold the company liable for any illness contracted by my dog or myself as a result of them not being vaccinated.
- I am aware that woofs and washes reserves the right to refuse service to customers whose pets may pose a threat to their staff or other pets in their care. This includes aggression problems, health problems, and parasite problems.
- I am aware that although accidents are very rare, there is a risk when dealing with pets. Woofs and washes will inform me immediately of any incident that occurs or any condition that they notice. I understand that my pet's safety and comfort is their number one priority. in the event of an incident, I understand that the correct procedure is to visit the vets if necessary and get a vet report, woofs and washes will then pass this to their insurance and the insurance company process this. Woofs and washes is unable to make any direct payments to cover vet bills without involving the insurance.
- I am aware that woofs and washes will always advise me of the recommended grooming technique for my dog and cannot be held responsible if I opt for a different technique which I later regret.
- I understand that if my dog weighs above 20kg, that the company may need my assistance in lifting the dog. In this occurence I accept that I am happy assist the groomer with this and cannot hold woofs and washes responsible for any issues, health or otherwise that may occur from this. If I am unable to do so, I must notify the company prior to the booking to ensure the company can find an assistant for the appointment.
- I understand that if any issues that will affect the price occur during the groom (i.e parasites or matting etc.) that woofs and washes will make attempts to notify me as soon as they occur.
- I understand that I must pay for each appointment upon collection of my dog. Payment methods accepted are cash or card and woofs and washes no longer accept bacs.
- By booking a pet portrait session, I understand that I must pay the session fee when booking and that woofs walkies and washes reserves the right to refuse service if I am unable to do so.
- I understand that woofs walkies and washes uses flashing lights in their photoshoots and I will notify them in advance if there is any reason why they may not use this.
- I am aware that if I choose to book a photoshoot on location, that this booking will be dependant on weather. I understand that this is due to the equipment being used and that this condition is also in place to ensure the company gets the best quality photos.
- I understand that my photos will be posted online to view and it is strictly against copyright law to download or screenshot these images without purchasing them.
- I am aware that by purchasing a print, canvas, or low resolution image, I have not purchased the copyright to the image but have only purchased a single copy of it. I understand that if I wish to reproduce the photo, I must purchase the high resolution digital file in order to do so.
- I understand that when sharing the images with others on social media, that I must not edit the image in any way as this can alter other's opinions of the quality of the photography. I also agree, in line with copyright, to reference woofs and washes when sharing the images.
By continuing to book your appointment, you indicate that you understand and agree to our terms of service. You further authorise woofs and washes to transport your pet to a veterinarian in the event of an emergency, and agree that any resulting veterinary bills will be your sole responsibility until the insurance company has received a vet report and processed the claim. You grant us permission to seek veterinary attention. You also confirm that the information provided in this form is true to your knowledge and agree to update us on any changes when they occur.